I suffer from CRS can’t remember shit shirt

I suffer from CRS can’t remember shit shirt, I like to hold two m&m’s in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn’t crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m’s, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m’s brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: This is why in Islam religion gambling is not allowed and big sin, imagine how the loser feels after he lost 6 million $ he can get crazy. Johns Porter right my lads Daigo get the GPMG and set up protection when we run out.
I Suffer From Crs Can't Remember Shit Shirt
Buy this shirt: I suffer from CRS can’t remember shit shirt
https://doantrangno12.wixsite.com/website/blog/i-suffer-from-crs-can-t-remember-shit-shirt
http://shoppingshirts.over-blog.com/2019/01/i-suffer-from-crs-can-t-remember-shit-shirt.html

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Miller Lite drink up Grinches Christmas ugly sweater

Call my daddy he’ll air thi nevermind shirt

Bud Light make St. Patrick’s day great again shirt