Champagne is always a good idea shirt

I catered a Champagne is always a good idea shirt. First time I’ve ever had to open a bottle of champagne. Pointed it at the wall, and the bride walks right in front of it as the top flies off. I will never cater a wedding or open a bottle of champagne never again. When that foam comes screaming out you better know I’m gonna have my mouth around the bottle drinking that foam. Nobody wastes cheap champagne on my watch. Remember that one time at a party in high school you brought a bottle of champagne and asked me to open it and I shook it and the cork almost went through the fucking roof and it went everywhere and I started drinking it cause I didn’t even know what to do and hated champagne.
Champagne Is Always A Good Idea Shirt
Buy this shirt: Champagne is always a good idea shirt
Home: https://shoppingshirt.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Miller Lite drink up Grinches Christmas ugly sweater

Call my daddy he’ll air thi nevermind shirt

Bud Light make St. Patrick’s day great again shirt